Betty Bossi Croissant Maker
Whether hosting a family get-together, grand event or party, make delicious filled croissants, canapés or finger foods that are so easy to prepare with the Betty Bossi Croissant Maker.
Create beautiful croissants filled with meat, cheese, fruit or any ingredient of your choice.
Simply roll out your favorite dough and press the croissant maker into the dough to cut perfect croissant shapes. Fill the cavities, lift off the template, roll, bake, and serve.
Press – Fill – Lift – Roll – Bake – Enjoy!
The Large size makes 8 croissants, and the Small size makes 16.
Use your favorite dough:
– store-bought pie dough
– pastry dough
– pizza dough
– home-made dough
Roll out the dough to about 12-1/2″ for the Large Croissant Maker and 13-1/2″ for the Small.
1. Press the Croissant Maker onto the COLD dough, with the tool marks down.
Press all around the mold, especially the center.
2. Spread the filling you have prepared in advance with the provided spatula.
Do not overfill the croissant.
3. Lift the croissant maker gently, each side little by little and put aside.
4. Roll up each croissant to the tip.
Press together both ends.
5. Place the croissants on a baking sheet, leaving space in between each one.
6. Brush some egg yolk on the croissants.
7. Depending on the filling; bake in a pre-heated oven at 400° F.
8. Bake 15 – 20 minutes or until done.
Betti Bossi Small Croissant Maker
15.8 x 14.8 in., red plastic construction, folds to 15.8 x 7.5 in. for storage.
#613554 How to Order
Betty Bossi Large Croissant Maker
15.8 x 14.8 in., green plastic construction, folds to 15.8 x 7.5 in. for storage.
#613553 How to Order