Fante’s Grandpa Dante’s Ravioli Form
Make, fill, seal, and cut a dozen 2″ ravioli at a time with Grandpa Dante’s Ravioli Form
12″ x 4.25″ overall,
Makes 12 at a time,
Cast aluminum alloy,
Plastic depression mold
Using Grandpa Dante’s Ravioli Form
• Set metal base of ravioli form, feet down, on a work surface.
• Sprinkle some flour on metal base of ravioli form to keep the dough from sticking.
• Place sheet of dough over the base of the ravioli form.
• Press plastic form onto the dough, remove it, and then set it aside. The pockets are now ready to be filled.
• Spoon filling, slightly heaped, into each pocket.
• Lay another sheet of dough on top.
• With your thumb, press down in a few places around the edges of the dough so the top and bottom form an initial seal.
• Using a rolling pin, roll it along the top grooved edges of the form to seal and cut the ravioli.
• Turn the form upside down to release the sealed ravioli.
• To cook, place in boiling, salted water until they float up, or to your desired doneness.
• Drain and top with your favorite sauce
Wash the ravioli form with warm, soapy water after each use. Dry thoroughly.
For over 100 years, the extended Fante’s family have lived, worked and most importantly, cooked and eaten in the heart of Philadelphia’s historic Italian Market. Years of experience helped to create our signature line of Italian Cookware where old school craftsmanship and today’s technology come together in a collection of favorites that would make generations of Fante’s very proud. We hope they inspire you and your family to gather, to cook and to enjoy a wonderful meal. – The Fante’s Family
Fante’s Italian Home Cooking Collection is produced by HIC. Inquiries for Warranty Service and Wholesale Purchases should be directed to:
HAROLD IMPORT COMPANY – Lakewood NJ USA
800.526.2163 – www.hickitchen.com